What new strategies are driving your company and the industry? What innovative technologies will your company be deploying to boost profits, improve service and meet customer demand? How is the evolving market impacting your business?
COMPTEL is seeking your insights into these issues and more, as we prepare for the COMPTEL PLUS Business EXPO 2015, which is taking place April 12-15 in Orlando.
We’re looking for session proposals that encourage interactive discussions about current and future trends, and allow for an exchange of ideas to propel the industry forward. The topics in which we are interested include, but are not limited to:
- Cloud Services
- Data Centers
- Municipal Investment in Fiber Networks
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Next-Generation Networks
- Open Internet
- Revenue Opportunities in the Over-the-Top (OTT) Market and Services
- Voice over LTE
- Wireless Backhaul
Session proposals must be submitted by Friday, December 5, 2014.
Please note that sales pitches and promotion of specific products will not be considered.
For your session idea to be considered, you must include:
- Proposed session title.
- Abstract of the proposed topic, and brief description of the timeliness and relevancy of the topic.
- 150-word biography of the proposed speaker.
- Intended audience i.e. C-Level, CTO, Sales, etc.
- Names of other suggested speakers, if a panel is being proposed.
COMPTEL PLUS will only accept session topic proposals submitted via its website, comptelplus.org, by Friday, December 5, 2014.
Submissions received after the deadline will not be considered.
* Please note that submitting a topic for consideration does not guarantee that you, or anyone from your company, will be included in the agenda. COMPTEL reserves the right to modify the content and/or format of the proposed session.