COMPTEL invites you to share your insights into business strategies, innovative technologies and/or regulatory trends that are shaping the future of the competitive communications industry.
Please submit your session proposal(s) for the COMPTEL PLUS Spring 2014 Convention & EXPO, scheduled for March 16-19 in Las Vegas. The submission deadline is November 12, 2013.
Below you’ll find some general themes we are considering for our Spring agenda. We also welcome your input on other relevant, thought-provoking and timely topics, panel discussions and case studies that would be of interest to the communications industry. Thank you for your proposals.
- Creating and Marketing Wholesale Solutions to Competitive Providers
- Cable Mergers and Acquisitions in the Wholesale Market: Targets, Valuation Metrics and Strategies
- What Does the Cloud Mean to Your Business?
- Driving Revenue Growth in the Cloud: How to Sell? What to Sell?
- What Makes a Successful Cloud Partnership?
- Developing Network Strategies for the Cloud
- Data and Cybersecurity in the Cloud
- The NIST Cybersecurity Framework: What Your Company Should Know
- Privacy and Data Security in a Cybersecurity Focused World
- BYOD: Do You Know Your Exposure?
- Carrier Ethernet Applications: Who’s Buying? Why?
- Ethernet over Copper (EoC) Solutions
Mergers & Acquisitions
- How to Identify the “Right” Target Companies
- How to Attract Buyers
- How to Determine the Valuation: What is the Financial and/or Long-Term Impact?
- Post Merger: How to Successfully Integrate Two Companies, Cultures And Talent
New Services & Revenue Opportunities
- Unlicensed Spectrum
- Transaction Billing
- Billing Procedures for New Products
- Revenue Opportunities: New Products that are Impacting the Marketplace
- 100 Gig and Beyond: What is Next?
- Broadband Deployment Strategies
- Software Defined Networking
- Broadband Demand: What New Opportunities and Challenges Exist for Wholesale Networks
- IP Transition
- Last Mile Access
- Business Opportunities in a Regulated Environment: FirstNet, Rural Health Care, E-Rate
- Spectrum: Why Should You Care?
- Monetizing Hot Spots
- Small /Microcell Technology and Deployment
- Resale Opportunities
- Current developments in the Wireless Marketplace
- Wi-Fi Offloading
- Wireless Backhaul: Latest Trends
For your session idea to be considered, you must include:
- Proposed session title
- Abstract of the proposed topic, and brief description of the timeliness and relevancy of the topic.
- 150-word biography of the proposed speaker
- Intended audience i.e. C-Level, CTO, Sales and Technical etc,
- Names of other suggested speakers, if a panel discussion is proposed
COMPTEL PLUS will only accept session topic proposals submitted via its Website.
* Please note that submitting a topic for consideration does not guarantee that you or anyone from your company will be included in the agenda. COMPTEL also reserves the right to modify the content and/or format of the session.
DEADLINE: November 12, 2013
Any submissions received after this date will not be considered for the COMPTEL PLUS Spring 2014 Convention & EXPO.