There are two official publications produced for COMPTEL PLUS – the Show Daily and the Show Guide. Below you will find more details about each publication, editorial guidelines and advertising opportunities.
The COMPTEL PLUS Show Daily is a magazine featuring news from exhibitors, sponsors and COMPTEL members. Issues of the Show Daily will hit the newsstands at the Marriott Marquis during COMPTEL PLUS on the mornings of Monday, October 19, and Tuesday, October 20.
Deadline for Show Daily News Submissions
Friday, October 9, 2015 by 5 p.m. ET.
Show Daily Submission Guidelines
- All press releases or news items should be sent via e-mail as a Word document. Accompanying graphics should be JPEG format, with a resolution of 300 dpi or better.
- Please put “COMPTEL PLUS SHOW DAILY” in the e-mail subject line when sending news.
- To be considered for inclusion, news must either be announced at the show, or within days prior to it. All news sent to Show Daily editors will be held under embargo until the official release date.
- COMPTEL PLUS exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers will be given space priority in the Show Daily. COMPTEL members who are not exhibitors or sponsors at the COMPTEL PLUS Spring show are invited to submit their news, which will be published on a space-available basis. The Show Daily editorial staff makes every effort to include all news sent to them by the editorial deadline.
- News submissions received via e-mail after Friday, October 9, or onsite during COMPTEL PLUS, will be included in the Show Daily solely on a space available basis.
All news releases and accompanying press materials and graphics should be e-mailed directly to Show Daily Editor Tara Seals. For questions, she can be reached at 413-313-8863. Please copy Gail Norris when sending news releases.
Companies wishing to advertise in the Show Daily should e-mail Publisher Berge Kaprelian or call 480-503-0770.
The COMPTEL PLUS Show Guide is the official program of the COMPTEL PLUS. The Show Guide features information about participating companies, as well as the agenda, speaker bios and the EXPO hall map. To have your company’s description included in the Show Guide, you must be an exhibitor or sponsor of the convention.
Be Included in the Show Guide – Exhibit or Sponsor
Prime exhibit spaces and sponsorship opportunities are going fast. For more information, contact Lorien Parry at 312-673-5545.
Advertising opportunities are open to any company that is interested. Companies wishing to advertise in the Show Guide should e-mail Publisher Berge Kaprelian or call 480-503-0770. Sponsors at certain levels may be eligible to purchase advertising at reduced rates. For details, email Lorien Parry.